Friday, December 10, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself and my Blog

You know how there's always one person you ask if they know anything about a particular film that's in the theaters? Well, that's me. I am that friend.

Welcome to L'Entracte at the Movies, the blog where I write movie reviews so that you are better aware of which movies out there are worth your buck. And these days we could all do with saving those pennies whenever possible. However, we shouldn't have to sacrifice all forms of entertainment while doing so.

That's where L'Entracte comes in. I'll watch the movie first, write a review, and then you can judge for yourself if that particular blockbuster, family flick, indie film, and all that's in between is worth the price of a ticket.

What's exciting about L'Entracte is the fact that you can have an influence as to which films I will be reviewing. I'm going to try to watch as many of the movies that are out in the theaters as I possibly can, but a few may end up at the bottom of my list. If there's a film that you're particularly curious about, then give me the movie title, and I will go and view.

Stay tuned for my next post, where you can read what I have to say on my first review.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Heather! I'm so glad you started this! So exciting!! I can't wait to follow your reviews!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds excellent. If I might make a humble request, my madre and I have really been wanting to see True Grit, so if you have the chance to see that one, you should, you know, say something. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new blog! Maybe you could give us a list of some of your favorites. Are you just going to review current films in theaters?

    ReplyDelete